The nature of the web makes it far too easy to relegate users and their experience of our pages to the far corner of our design mind. Web design is not just the aesthetic presentation of your site but also the whole experience the user has while on your site, including how fast the page appears, how easy it is to interact, and how frustration-free the experience across multiple devices is.
I will go through some ways to make this as best experience as it can be:
* Coming up with the definition of a successful user experience
* How to provide a minimum viable experience for users on constrained devices
* Writing code that leads to efficient and least points of failure in production
* Hosting assets & serving them such that users are not left in a lurch when networks fail
* Setting up tests and tools to ensure you can catch any inconsistency before they go live
Video producer: http://www.ndcoslo.com/